- Use ? at the end of a word for variations in word endings. Theolog? will search for theology, theological, etc. Some catalogues will truncate automatically in the author field.
- Separate search fields (i.e. author with title) are automatically combined with the Boolean AND.
- In "Title words" you can enter several words. They will be automatically combined with the Boolean AND.
- For an efficient author search, please enter the author's complete family name followed by a comma and then by the complete first name, for example: "Mueller, Uwe".
- Omit articles or conjunctions such as der, die, das, ein, eine, the, a, an, and etc.
- If you choose to have the hit list sorted, after the hit list there will be a second list of hits sorted alphabetically by title. Caution, single matches are excluded.
English translation with kind assistance of: